The Framework is to carry out 12 yearly inspections and testing of the HV and LV equipment on all TWU sites. This study focuses on the Coppermills WTW site.
Power Testing Ltd. were sent the site schematics and list of assets. This allowed us to produce all the required safety documentation i.e. Switching Schedules etc. prior to attendance.
Works involved Power Testing maintaining 17 Transformers in 9 different locations within the site, servicing both the HV and LV switchgear and protection system relays, to manufacturers guideline. At this particular site it exceeded over 100 different assets.
Due to the vast amount of varying maintenance carried out on site, safety and strategic planning is always paramount.
Our safety, quality and client focus ensure our clients go home safe, happy and leads to us being many of our clients first choice supplier for all their electrical requirements.
Upon completion, the Power Testing Ltd Work Completion Form is signed and any defects, remedial or recommendations are clearly stated on the form, and discussed with the client at this point.
- Worked closely with Thames Water Utilities to minimise operational risks & disruption to the 24/7 running site
- Efficient planning involving third parties
- Successful maintenance highlighting defects that require materials that will require a further shutdown to repair
- Ensured that all timescales and deadlines where met
- Maintenance all carried out to manufactures recommendation or better
- Identification and mitigation of project risks
- Successful maintenance of over 100 different assets
“Can you please pass on a big thank you to all involved in the Maintenance at Coppermills.”