With growing health and safety regulations, more accreditation required than ever before and tight time constraints, our loyal client base have been turning to us for our help and support. Over the years working together, we have proved to be diligent, efficient and safe. This approach has led to our clients wanting our increased involvement in their projects.
It makes sense – making our clients life easier with one point of contact to deal with and the re-assurance Power Testing offers in terms of planning, management, delivery and being on call and pro-active.
Of course, some of our clients only require us for specific services, which we offer as stand alone. However, for clients that want us involved from start to finish, we can offer a complete turnkey solution. A one stop shop for all your electrical and project needs, such as:
- Civils Work – substation bases and trenching
- Cable pulling
- Switchgear and transformer supply and installation
- Cable installation up to 33kV
- Cable jointing and terminating, up to 33kV
- Earthing, surveys, design and installation
- Lightning protection installations
- Transport and plant movement
- Protection and coordination studies
- Full pre and post-energisation commissioning
- Switching duties (SAP)
- G59 testing
- O & M Manuals