Power Testing Ltd successfully obtained the Framework to carry out 4 yearly inspections and testing of the HV equipment on the Ipswich Cliff Quay WTW site.
Power Testing Ltd produced all the required bespoke safety documentation i.e. Switching Schedules and RAMS prior to attendance.
Works involved Power Testing maintaining and testing 3 Transformers, 3RMUs, 11 Relays and 1 GCB. The associated DNO was procured and managed by PTL operatives to allow for works to be undertaken safely.
Photos were taken of all cable end boxes which were then issued to the client along with the reports for their records.
Due to the vast amount of varying maintenance carried out on site, safety and strategic planning is always paramount.
Upon completion, the Power Testing Ltd Work Completion Form was signed and any defects, remedial or recommendations were clearly stated on the form, and discussed with the client at this point, with a remedial quotation following within 5 working days.
- Worked closely with Anglian Water to minimise operational risks & disruption to the 24/7 running site
- Efficient planning involving third parties
- Ensured that all timescales and deadlines where met
- Identification and mitigation of risks
- Worked closely with Anglian Water to minimize operational risk & disruption to the site
- DNO liaisons