Last year’s Macmillan Coffee morning was so popular, we decided to do 2 this year!
The official coffee morning was Friday 27th September, but we also decided to do one on Friday 20th September, to celebrate Josh Irons’ 5 year work anniversary and make sure he was able to scoff his face before he leaves to join his family business!
Throughout the 2 x Friday’s, some serious cakes were baked – thank you to everyone that made or bought a cake in particular:
- John for his Peanut Butter cheesecake – pretty special, the boy is gifted.
- Adam for his mum’s efforts on a fantastic chocolate cake – professional.
- Leanne for her Victoria sponge cake and many, many cupcakes.
- Catrin for her vast assortment of goodies – too many to mention individually!
- Jacqui for her chocolate cake (and her first baking episode in 15 years).
- Brendan for his chocolate orange cake (massively helped by his niece!).
- Lauren for her cornflake cakes.
- Pat for his very healthy chocolate cake (which he ate virtually all of).
- Michael Powell for his pancakes.
In total over £150 was raised for this fantastic charity – thank you to everyone for your contributions.